“The day was also a huge confidence boost for me … real and bizarre revelations!” (Neil, 42)
I work as a performance coach, workshop facilitator, mentor and specialist tutor for students with special needs. At the heart of all my work, regardless of context, is my belief in the importance of articulating and sharing our narratives.
In 2015 I trained in Therapeutic Skills at the Society of Analytical Psychology and on charity Theatre for a Change's Facilitator course. I will soon undertake further Interactive and Legislative Theatre Training with them.
Please contact me for further information about tailored coaching and workshops.
The schools and organisations who where I currently teach include –
- The Actors Centre - http://actorscentre.co.uk
- The Mono Box - http://www.themonobox.co.uk
- Theatre For A Change - http://tfacafrica.com
- St Paul's Girls School
- Lionheart School
“It was the most fun I've had in a workshop in a long time.” (Jamel, 33)
My coaching involves preparation for LAMDA examinations, auditions for drama schools and professional castings.
Current workshops include –
THE PLEASURE TO MAKE BELIEVE; a workshop in spontaneity and playfulness.
- Saturday 14th May, 11 - 5pm, at Leicester CURVE as part of INSIDE OUT
- Sunday 31st July, 10.30-5.30pm @The Actors Centre, London
FROM ACCIDENT TO INSPIRATION; on Devising from Life
- 1 day workshop; Thursday 16th June, hosted by The Mono Box @Old Vic Workrooms
- 3 day workshop 26-28th November, 10-30-5.30pm @The Actors Centre
UNDER PRESSURE; a workshop challenging how we deal with pressure.
- Tuesdays 3rd and 10th May, from 6 - 9pm @The Actors Centre, London.
“Brilliant ideas, creativity and spontaneity - and so much fun!” (Elena, 32)